Our Agricultural PV team have installed many solar panels for farms from Yorkshire, all the way up the East Coast to Aberdeen and across to Dumfries. We appear monthly in both the Agritiser and Agrimart and attend many agricultural shows across the summer to build relationships with our customers and introduce the company.
Maden Eco have installed large and small agricultural systems locally, such as Presidents Estate Farming in Lowick and Dunbar Fruit Farm. We also work further afield, and have installed solar panels for Easter Grangemuir Farm and Kilmux Farm, both in Fife. We also regularly install both roof mount and ground mount systems.
What are the benefits of agricultural solar?
- You will save on electricity bills (typically farms run through daylight hours when the solar systems are generating the most electricity).
- You will benefit from FIT for the next 20 years as well as export income from any power going back to the grid.
- You will demonstrate your green contribution through renewables to customers.
- You can use up spare roof space or land to generate a second income for your agricultural business.
- The returns will mostly likely pay for the system in around 7 years, so you can enjoy profits for 13 years and still save on electric bills thereafter.
Installing solar panel systems on agricultural buildings
Watch time-lapse footage of our professional engineers fitting a 166kW solar panel system to a farm building in Northumberland. If you have any questions about installing an agricultural solar panel system, all you need do is give us a call.
Choosing the best solar panels for farms and agribusiness
At Maden Eco we’re happy to carry out a site survey for free, and after undertaking this, we’ll provide a no obligation quote and report without charge. All you need do is contact us and we’d be delighted to arrange an appointment to visit your farm or business.
Get in touch!
Not sure what solution is best for you? Don’t worry, just send us your details and we’ll be in touch: